Saturday, February 26, 2005

A love letter to Annie Parisse.

There's a new girl in townScott and I were watching this week's Law & Order last night (he worked late on Wednesday so we taped it). As we watched it, we both agreed on two things - Dennis Farina dresses way too fancy for a detective (Gucci loafers?), and Annie Parisse is the best actress they have ever had in the ADA role. While she isn't as sexy as the young Claire, and she doesn't possess the cool/composed/quietly seething quality of Abbie, she challenges Jack and takes him on in a way that makes you understand that not only is she just as smart as him (if not smarter), one day, she will take his job. Yes, you heard it hear first folks. If and when Sam Waterson hangs up his tie and leaves Law & Order, our girl Alexandra could easily fill his shoes. Hopefully the website department will get off their asses sooner rather than later and erase that ugly smear (Serena's face) from the Law & Order homepage. I think we can all agree that is 3.5 seasons we don't need to remember, let alone see repeats of.

9 comments:

  1. Thank god, I thought I was the only one who never liked Serena. Though I never realized she was a lesbian until that last episode. I guess I haven't really been paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:34 a.m.

    jaime: There was nothing to pay attention to, the L&O writers sprung the whole lezbo angle on us out of nowhere at the end of Serena's tenure. It was the biggest non sequitur in TV history, as far as I'm concerned.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! Love toy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. fwb sites

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. https://singlescenedating.com/elitesingles/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. lds planet login

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Christian soulmate

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your interesting infomation. mutual app

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Checker Việt

    ReplyDelete